The wonder of cloth nappies

 I must admit that not being an ABDL but married to and currently parenting a sissy baby that my opinion on nappies and experience of them is significant. My baby is currently in disposables only due to a temporary living situation but for most of the time has worn pinned cloth nappies int he style of babies of old. Personally, I think that these cloth nappies are the most infantile ones that can be bought. When I see them on him I don't see as incontinent or as a bedwetter despite being both. I see him as a baby wearing the nappies that only a baby would wear. 

The pins and the plastic pants are bulky and obvious and at night, they look perfect as well as providing superior protection to a very heavy bedwetter who sleeps on the side. If the look is everything then a bulky infant-only nappy like that tells a powerful story. And combined with a short baby dress it is just perfect.

Disposables have a place for sure and during the day they are good, but at night and especially if he ends up in a cot like we both wish, the pinned baby-style nappies are simply gorgeous.

Oh... and let's not forget classic frilly plastic pants for that perfect match - even if they are horrendously expensive!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog